12.23.2010

Art:

For my ninety-fifth (wow, we've been around for a lone time!) regular exchange at Private Exchange, for Eri.  I haven't done a digital painting in a very long time, so I tried out this character who didn't have picture references. I was trying to get atmosphere, light, and glow effects, but I should have referenced.

We only have thirty days left, and we've raised $1,770 for the Boiled Fish Art Book project, coming Spring 2011! At least forty pages of illustration, sketches, and walkthroughs from ten great artists. Also include exclusive content - and you get more exclusive bonuses if you preorder. You may even win an original sketch! Please support us - through donation or advertising - here: http://kck.st/c8Afi8 Please help us! We're so close now!

1 comment:

Tory said...

where is the picture? :(