3.22.2011

Art: Commissions and ATCs

Time for a wealth of commissions I've been working on since the new year. First, here are some nice girls that commissioned me at Anime Los Angeles.



In addition, there was one guy who kept going back and forth from my table - for all three days. He was really stuck over which character of his to get.  I was really happy to get to draw a character who is pretty out of my element.



This is a commission through deviantART.  These two are siblings in a post-Apocalyptic world.  Hehe, I did most of this when visiting my best friend in San Fransisco when he was here for Game Developer's conference. I miss him! D:



Finally, I opened ATC commissions to help raise funds for my tablet. I'm 75% there! I can do four more cards, so if you're interested in one - $5 USD for greyscale, $10 for color. Free shipping!

Here are the first batch. They belong to Wendichen, Akito-Aki, and Blix-it respectively.



These two are for Jitsumi1221. She's such a sweetheart.  The "steampunk compass rose" on the left is going to be a tattoo for her husband.  I've drawn her character, Cypress, more times than I can count. It's getting pretty easy now. (Maybe because his build and design remind me of my own Rivek, haha...)



Finally, Velvedere was a big spender and got a set of six cards (I just typed 'sex'... Freudian slip).  They're of her angel characters, and they all have very different domains and personalities.

No comments: