10.08.2011

Art: Sketch Commissions

I did a long run of sketch commissions over on deviantART to help raise money for a TV and couch for my sorely lacking living room. Lafe and Alex are are from a Gaia Online Pet Shop called Legend of the Tale, original concept and art by Cheshire. Her art was so inspirational for me when I was younger - and still is! I was so ecstatic when she drew my character once upon a time. These two characters were lovers in a past life, so the commissioner wanted Alex (a vampire) playfully going after Lafe's (the fox pooka) neck. I love the challenges couple pictures present.


Zac and Ever, two really cute characters! The commissioner wanted something playful. She gave me the most amazing reference art, too, by the lovely Shimoyo.


DarkenSpirit challenged me to draw the manliest man I have ever drawn. Garen from League of Legens by Riot Games. A. B. A. from Guilty Gear by Arc System Works.


Lurp is a shapeshifter who's also a lot of fun to RP with. Ah, I can't believe the reference art I was given was done by GlassShard. She is so good, by god. *o* The characters belong to TheLadyFox.


Piers is an American guy, and Ares is Native American. I hope I was able to capture their personalities and ethnicity correctly. This was fun to do. They belong to TsengEclipse.



No comments: