3.04.2010

Writing: Convention FAQ, Call for Questions

I tried doing this once, and now I'm trying again. I've always wanted to help the Artist Alley community but collecting the vast business knowledge I've accrued from marketing classes and convention experience.

Please comment on this entry (or e-mail me, or IM me, or whatever) if you have a question you'd like me to answer. It may take me a little while. Please bookmark this blog, under the "convention faq" tag. I'll add more entries if people ask me more questions.

2 comments:

Abby-wa said...

What do people sell at cons?
What level would you rank people who sell at if they make art?
Do most people offer commisions?
Do many people who sell also dress up?
Are there usually more than one artist at a table?
Do people buy commisions?

jess said...

Here's something I want to know about: tips on table displays!