3.04.2010

Writing: Job Application FAQ

Since I've landed a position, I don't have as much reason to keep quiet. But the worst thing about applying for jobs is that - if you're doing something wrong, you don't always know it. I've done maybe, ten on-site, first round job interviews (and messed up a lot of them), and three second-round, fly-out interviews. I've submitted demo reels and portfolios. I've collected lists of places I'd want to work. So, yes, I'd just like to try and put this advice together - since you have to present yourself as well as your reel.

Please comment on this entry (or e-mail me, or IM me, or whatever) if you have a question you'd like me to answer. It may take me a little while. Please bookmark this blog, under the "convention faq" tag. I'll add more entries if people ask me more questions.

1 comment:

rasiyah said...

Thank you for nice information. Please visit our web:
www.uhamka.ac.id

rasiyah
rasiyah