3.23.2009

Art & Sketches: PE Round 75 + 12 Count Sheets III

Let's start with the good stuff. Phabreescia is a Selenthian, so she looks kind of like a deer. She's a fortune teller and trapeze artist belonging to Pariahsdream.


I ran out of HB lead in the middle of class. Luckily, I was carrying some 4B, so I switched, and I re-discovered how wonderfully smooth it is... as well as how often it breaks and smudges. Still love it. You'll be seeing more. This is Vespee's waiter.


A second commission for Kokoryta on Gaia from the auction. Her bad boy, Drake. Sideburns are fun.


This turned out so bad. It was for yoshimichi of her character, Riley, who is much prettier than this.


Got a couple more sketches and commissions to do, and then I'll have nothing on my plate. Can't wait to do original, non-class, illustration again. Not that I will until the end of the year... my friends are so distracting. So is algorithms.

1 comment:

P said...

Aw, I really love the first one--it's so awesome!