10.26.2008

Art & Found: Hellgirl Progress

So sue me, I like watching people draw. Long video - I'd recommend downloading something to speed it up and watch.


Real Time Character Drawing - Hellgirl from Chris Noeth on Vimeo.


Hellgirl Colors - Part One (of two) from Chris Noeth on Vimeo.


Hellgirl Colors - Part Two (of two) from Chris Noeth on Vimeo.

I might do this one day, record myself paint, but it'd be like a couple hours as well.

That said, I also drew something for Private Exchange. Late. I'm horrible.


And here's the picture I got in exchange from http://myre.deviantart.com! :D I love the colors. And the bird looks great.

1 comment:

Mike Antrim (ChaoticKnight) said...

Well with recording yourself painting digitally, its particularly easy because you can record yourself in sessions, and then link them all up in premier/final cut, add music, and you're set.
Try Debut Video Recorder 7. Its what I used for mine.
Thanks for the print btw! :D