1.02.2009

Art: Chock Full of Cute Chicks

Wow, I actually have people following this. That kind of boggles me. Thank you, everyone! Anyhow, I have some real art updates today. This one is for an exchange over at CGHub that exploded past sketches into pieces somewhere between speedpaints and full works. Oh man, the talent on that site is such a motivator!


And this is a long, long, long overdue art trade for my friend on Gaia. I think her character is gorgeous. And she drew Gaspard Ulliel as my character for me in exchange. Admittedly, who doesn't love Gaspard?


And finally, this one is for Mekania in our Gaia Art Whore Guild winter exchange.


None of these were referenced, but I've been drawing people I know from life and taking a closer look at makeup in magazines. I like doing these portrait things. I really need to practice faces and painting. I hope to enter more exchanges soon! Or rather, I hope I have the time to!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They're great pics, I love the pencil rendering of the second one and the soft painterly style of the third. :D

P said...

I love the first one. Gorgeous!