12.25.2009

Art: Art Half-Marathon 09, Day 05 or 003/100 Themes - Light

"Lurum" - Light. 3/100 Themes.

Willowren is a light-mage, meaning her magic powers stem from her own strength of personality, not by taking energy through others. Her specialty is healing and has been handed down through many generations of her family.

Healing manifests itself as the ability to stimulate and control the growth of living tissue. As in ,that's right - she can give you cancer. Willowren is a cancer-mage.


"Hold still. I have to be careful. It's like needlepoint, Rivek. I close my eyes, and see everything differently. Every fiber in your body glows and vibrates, and all I need to do is ask nicely, and - where they've broken - they'll pull themselves back together. The thing is - I can't work with dead tissue. I can't bring the dead back to life."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Stop messing up."


No comments: