12.31.2009

Art: Art Half-Marathon 09, Day 11 or 009/100 Themes - Drive

"Fures." - Drive. 09/100 Themes.

I still need to work a bit more on how Sorian looks and dresses, but he has light brown hair and hazel eyes.

Given that cars don't exist in this story. I took drive to mean motivation. Sorian is by far the most relentless character in the story. When there is an ends to be met, he will ignore the means. Often, his views are clouded by his emotions, which happens due to his low self-esteem. Therefore, no matter what, he desires to prove himself as more than a "second son," to make himself equal to or greater than natural magic users.

His twisted tango of a relationship with Rivek is described here.


"Sorian! If you do that, all of my men could die!"

"As a servant of this country, you will refer to me by my proper title, Ailinar."

"Of course, your highness."

"It must be done. For the sake of our countries. For the sake of progress."

"What you call progress. I call madness. I call murder."

No comments: