12.05.2009

Art: Random Sketches from October

This is the final visual design for Cinderella from the Prince project. I think I've made him my favorite. A conversation with my roommate really helped further the story along - the glass slipper is now an etched pocket watch.


Paul Barnett of EA Mythic came to talk at our school. He gave a great - honest and hilarious - lecture, and then afterwards, challenged me to draw a "Victorian warrior princess." This was the first sketch, done during GameX. Since then, I submitted some better-looking contours. But also since then, EA underwent massive layoffs (including our recruiter). Not sure what's going to happen from here.


I'm still trying re-designs for different nations in my story. Here's Bohren at a later age (around 28.). I like the shoulder-pads, but I think so far, it's a little Wolverine-Wade-Wilson in overall flow. Yes, he has facial hair at he gets older.


An old character from high school, when I was more into BL. Adrian is a male prostitute, his boyish looks a combination of make-up and malnourishment throughout puberty. Although he's now experienced and in-demand to the point where he can choose his clients, he still has all kinds of hepatitis and syphilis. It never made sense to me why, in harem stories, no one ever got STDs.


And finally, some very old drawings for an art trade on Gaia Online with sinxai.



No comments: